Why am I writing this......

Thoughts, musings, and ramblings of a new mom

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I am no good....

at blogging. In a nutshell, quite frankly, I really suck at it. I will try to get better...I promise. Things have been very busy at work and at home.

So what has happened since my last post.....Alex celebrated her first Christmas, New Year's and Birthday!! She is still amazing me every day. Not a day goes by that I don't sit back for a minute and think of how truly blessed I am to have such an amazing family. Since I haven't much time to write (it is 9:30pm and I am getting ready to hit the gym!!!), I will post a few picks. Again, I promise to post more often and to provide more frequent updates to what is happening.

What do I open next?????



Seriously...is it really that cold outside?


Sleeping beauty

Birthday pics coming soon....as soon as I download them from my camera!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home