Why am I writing this......

Thoughts, musings, and ramblings of a new mom

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It has been awhile.....

...since I have posted anything. Work has been keeping me terribly busy and any free time I have is spent with Alex.

Alex experienced her first Halloween yesterday and was the cutest Cow this side of the Mississippi!! I need to download my pics and so I will post one in the future. She is also on the move now and has officially moved to the ranks of crawling. I never knew how fast a baby could move. I think that she will be bored with crawling soon as she is already trying to walk.

My hubby is currently enrolled in classes at The Ohio State University and is gone every night of the week therefore I am constantly left with the feeling that there is not enough time in the day for me to get things done. I have not been running as I would like to and trips to the gym are few and far between (this is something I used to do 5-6 days a week). It is hard and my body is definitely feeling the brunt of it. I am tired most days and just have a general feeling that I am not nearly as strong as I would like to be or once was. My ab muscles are shot because there is no time for the gym, this is disheartening because I worked for years to obtain my 4 pack (on some days you could see 6) flat abs and now they are non-existent. 1 month ago I could run 6 miles in just over 50 minutes...now it would probably take me an hour or more.

With time, it will get better. I think the change of the seasons and time change has not helped my situation. Once my hubby is home a little more, things will change for the better.

1 Comments:

Blogger J said...

Welcome to my world. And I don't even have a baby. Although I've never had a 4-pack or any kindapack for that matter.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home