Why am I writing this......

Thoughts, musings, and ramblings of a new mom

Monday, November 27, 2006

Adventures of Alex Part 1

Apparently, my 8 1/2 month old angel is the bully in her day care class.

One day last week all the babies were awake and playing on the floor (some can sit upright on their own and some have to be propped up in their boppy’s). Conjure up a mental image of a room full of babies all happy and content just playing and enjoying their day?

Here comes bandit Alex crawling around doing laps. And what was she doing while doing these laps….she crawled up to every baby and took their pacifier out of their mouth, dropped it on the floor and then laughed about it. She did this to each baby about 3 times and eventually all the babies were crying except her (I guess the look on her face was priceless….I can just envision her little grin). They couldn’t get her to stop so they had to put her in a swing just to get the other babies to calm down.

I apparently have a very smart yet very evil child. What more could I ask for!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Joe B said...

I blame her grandmother...

3:38 PM  
Blogger J said...

Uh oh... she's becoming more like Grandma every day... better watch out.

11:15 AM  
Blogger Mom said...

like mother,like daughter

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home